Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 1

One of my goals this year was to start a blog to share my knowledge on health, fitness, recipes...basically anything to do with living a happy, healthy life. I have a lot of info I keep stored away in my brain due to the research I do almost daily. This is a passion of mine, so i want to be able to share it with people. So this is where I start...this piddly little blog I am typing as I am making tacos with 93% lean ground beef (usually turkey, but this was on sale!!) and baked corn tortillas. Hopefully with help from my computer savvy brother, this blog will eventually be top notch so have some patience! I hope you all who end up reading this enjoys what I have to share. I plan to post exercises, articles, recipes, tips i come across and motivation frequently. 

thanks for your interest!!


~Mandi :)

3 comments: