Sunday, January 26, 2014

Workout Plan Week #4

I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was busy, but I got a lot done and got to spend some time with people I don't usually get to. I'm hoping this week will bring great things for myself and for you too! I am on a journey to find positivity in life as I feel negativity is too present. We tend to focus on that and it gets the best of us. I find it to be mentally exhausting, which in turn causes physical exhaustion, which in turn can keep you from exercising. Don't let that happen. Find a way to work through it, to let it go. I have a very hard time with that. A great way to do that is exercise though! So having said all that,  get ready to kick it up a notch this week! Last week was a little easier, but this week we are going to burn some major calories. Be ready to be sore! I love kickboxing and it is a major calorie burner, so for this weeks cardio, we are doing Kickboxing. It will be tough but it will be a great week of working out. I hope you enjoy it!

Monday: "Kickboxing for Weight loss" by JessicaSmithtv

Tuesday:"The 12 Minute Killer Core Workout" by Sean Vigue Fitness

Wednesday: "20 Minute Yoga Flow and Stretch" by Melissa Bender

Thursday: "Jillian Michaels Kickbox Workout" by Jillian Michaels

Friday: "Max Strength-Inner Thigh and Lower Body Fitness" by BeFit

Stay Active!
~Mandi


Love this

No comments:

Post a Comment