Sunday, January 19, 2014

Work out Plan Week #3

Happy Sunday to ya. Hope your ready for a new week of work outs. This week I thought it would be fun to do boot camp type workouts for cardio. They are quick workouts, but will challenge you. I also continued to split up the strength days into upper body and lower body. Although each workout, you end up working a little bit of everything. This week should be effective. All workouts are relatively short, but should work you to the max. I know the last two weeks I have had sore muscles that I didn't even know I had! Get out and enjoy this beautiful day, get some vitamin D!

Monday: Navy Seal Workout by XHIT Daily

Tuesday: HIIT Fit- HIIT Workout: Upper Body and Abs by Lionsgate BeFit

Wednesday: 20 Minute Weight Loss & Fatburning Yoga Workout by Sadie Nardini

Thursday: Total Body HIIT Boot Camp Workout by Fitness Blender

Friday: Lean Lower Body Workout by Melissa Bender

Stay Active,
~Mandi

COMMITMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment