Sunday, January 5, 2014

New year New You Workout plan for January 6th-10th


Here it is!

Ready to challenge yourself this week? Kick off the New Year right. Follow this workout plan to get your blood pumping, your muscles burning, and kick up your metabolism! You may hate me while you are doing these, but you will love me when your done! ;)

Monday Cardio:
"15 Minute When I Say Jump HIIT Cardio Workout" by Fitness Blender

Tuesday Strength:
"15 Minute Crossfit Workout" by XHIT Daily

Wednesday Cardio Yoga:
"Power Yoga Vinyasa Flow Cellulite Reduction FULL CLASS exercise weight loss workout flexibility" by Ali Kamenova

Thursday Cardio:
"ZWOW 53 Time Challenge Tight Body Workout" by Zuzka Light

Friday Strength:
"#1 Home Strength Training Exercise Class" by HA Sfit

I want you to check in each day on my facebook page at www.facebook.com/leanandcleanwithmandi. We need to keep each other accountable!

Let me know how you like these! I promise next weeks yoga will be a little more relaxing :)

Have fun with this and remember, you don't have to be perfect. It is completely ok to modify exercises to your level. Just as long as you are moving.

Stay Active
~Mandi

I have to remember this...

No comments:

Post a Comment